jueves, 2 de julio de 2009

If I fell in love with you,Would you promise to be true.And help me understand?'cause I've been in love before,And I found that love was more,Than just holding hands.If I give my heart to you,I must be sure from the very start,That you would love me more than her.If I trust in you, oh please,Don't run and hide,If I love you too, oh pleaseDon't hurt my pride like her.'Cos I couldn't stand the pain,And I would be sad,If our new love was in vain.So I hope you see,That I would love to love you,And that she will cry When she learns we are two.´Cos I couldn´t stand the pain,And I would be sad if our new love was in vain.So I hope you see,That I would love to love you,And that she will cry,When she learns we are two.If I fell in love with you.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario