sábado, 6 de febrero de 2010


When I get older losing my hair,Many years from now.Will you still be sending me a valentineBirthday greetings bottle of wine.If I'd been out till quarter to threeWould you lock the door,Will you still need me, will you still feed me,When I'm sixty-four.You'll be older too,And if you say the word,I could stay with you.I could be handy, mending a fuseWhen your lights have gone.You can knit a sweater by the firesideSunday mornings go for a ride,Doing the garden, digging the weeds,Who could ask for more.Will you still need me, will you still feed me,When I'm sixty-four.Every summer we can rent a cottage,In the Isle of Wight, if it's not too dearWe shall scrimp and saveGrandchildren on your kneeVera Chuck & DaveSend me a postcard, drop me a line,Stating point of viewIndicate precisely what you mean to sayYours sincerely, wasting awayGive me your answer, fill in a formMine for evermoreWill you still need me, will you still feed me,When I'm sixty-four.

2 comentarios: